Thursday, March 08, 2007

Updates!

Again, the sudden lethargy in updating the blog has caught up with me. So, I'll apologize for the lack of new materials in this humble blog. It wasn't done on purpose, but circumstances forced me to lay my keyboard down temporarily in favor of pipettes and forceps.

Nevertheless, here is a brief update of my life:

  1. I have resigned as a Global Moderator.

  2. I have taken up the task as a Role-play Game Master.

  3. My Role-play character is an Angel =).

  4. This semester's syllabus is very challenging and stimulating. You can't get enough of Molecular Biology, Genetics, and Plant and Animal Tissue Cultures, I assure you.

  5. The interesting subjects come at the mass expenditure of energy and time to produce acceptable reports on the experiments. Not the mention the intermittent tests and examinations inserted in between the time interval. Combined together, I've basically produced enough paperwork to outlast several chapters of my abandoned stories.

  6. Chinese New Year was not the least bit fun. Assignments and presentation spoilt the mood.

  7. The mood for Chinese New Year was lightened up by a trip to Genting Highlands =). Cool escapade from university workload there. (I wonder if the pictures are ready?)

  8. The mood for Chinese New Year was further lightened by the accumulation of approximately RM 500 "auspicious money". Not very substantial, but let's just count our blessings, shall we?

  9. My fruit flies (Drosophila melanogaster) grew rather well during Chinese New Year. Hurrah to the banana-yeast medium!

  10. Things have settled down now, the reports and things are getting more manageable. The scariest thing of all, however, looms in just about a month away. Let's pray that I'm ready to face it, by then.


That's about all.


—PhoenixFire

No comments: