Monday, November 13, 2006

Day of the Reckoning (Not)!

A short blog, informing readers that I am 99.9% sure that I will be returning home on the 29th of December, 2006. Well, I'd have returned earlier, but for my family who wishes to come here to celebrate Christmas. So, if you all have any questions or need any help, I'm afraid I won't be around for much maneuvering around the forum or server alike. Most likely, I can come here (the laboratory) to finish up my reports, but that's most probably all.

P/S: And yeah, I remember you saying something about a gathering, Denster, but I'm sorry that I'll be unavailable for it.


PhoenixFire

2 comments:

Denster said...

WTF?! O_O

Okay there will be no gathering :3

Anonymous said...

Yay! That's so nice of you, though I reckon the rest will be vexed! Vexed, I say! Not that I care much. =P