Monday, November 27, 2006

Updates!

1. World Awareness under Emergency Rule: "None shalt talketh of race, religion, and the Government, for they who doth shalt be smitten with the Hammer of Justice". (More like, Warning Level, though the deterrent doesn't seem to be enough. Hmm ...)

2. Christmas is near! (Woohoo!)

3. Internship ending in 3 weeks' time. (Yay!)

4. Family's coming in 3 weeks' time, too! (Double yay's!)

5. I miss DotA, I miss Warcraft III, I miss Burbenog, I miss anime, I miss authoring, I miss my pillows and mattress, I miss Malaysian foods, I miss writing long essays to kill forumers, I do not miss Denster. (Uhm, yeah, that's about right ... no?)

6. Works are piling up, reports are mounting, and I am daunted by the tasks at hand. (I'm supposed to publish a mock scientific journal! The horror!)

7. I'm finishing my ninth book (The Sword of Shannara) I've bought since I came here. The tenth coming right up! (Whee!)

8. Lab trip to Sentosa Island imminent. Going to be a barbeque night with my fellow lab-mates. (Menu: marinated chicken wings, roasted sweet potato, butter corns, garlic bread, fruit salad, sausages, fish balls, hams, ..., and yours truly, charcoal—just kidding.)

9. Holidays ending soon. Term restarting on the 8th of January. (Oh, no!)

10. A Happy and Early Merry Christmas to everyone! (I wish you a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!)

That's about all.


PhoenixFire

4 comments:

wallpaper said...

LMAO !!!!! ive been readin ya blog but this is such a funny post !!! xD

Denster said...

I am appalled that you do not miss me. Hmph.

Anonymous said...

@Aerith: Omigosh! Invasion of Aerith Bigboobs the Fallen! Just kidding, but why is it funny in the first place? (EEK!)

@Denster: You'll be in for more appalling surprises! Whee~ Keke.

Denster said...

*gulp* I hope they dont involve Emus T_T